Chicago, Illinois Franchise and Trademark Attorney, Expert Witness and Consultant
The Law Office of Marc N. Blumenthal is conveniently located in Chicago, very close to both the state and federal courthouses and serves business clients throughout Northern Illinois, and in many other states.
- Corporate Counsel, Chart House, Inc. (Diversifoods, Inc.) and Entre Computer Centers, Inc., 1981 – 1985
- Speaker and Co-Author: “Avoiding and Addressing Wrongful Termination of Your Franchise” and “Don’t Give Away The Store—The Purchase and Sale of a Franchise,” American Franchisee Association Legal Symposium, 2001
- Co-Author: “To Litigate, Arbitrate or Mediate…That is the Question!” American Franchisee Association Quarterly (Volume 1, Issue 3, Autumn, 1993)
- “The Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing,” November 1994 VIEWS-Periodical for the National Association of 7-Eleven Franchises.
- Author: “The Franchise Transfer from Hell,” American Franchisee Association Blast Fax, March 2002
- Author: “Subway’s Train Stopped, A Case Study,” American Franchisee Association Blast Fax, April 2003.
- Founding Affiliate Member, American Franchisee Association
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Illinois, 1994 (Inactive)